February 6, 2010

Satria Neo S2000 APRC in Vray 1.5

I try to render my Satria Neo S2000 with Vray 1.5 and that it is..Looks promising compare to Mental Ray..New 14 spokes rims for this Neo. There are 3 planes of Vray Light Material set in this scene. The body mapping is set to 0.85 of Ref glossiness and 20 subdivisions in Vray Material. But if you see carefully, the mapping reflect likes fiber glass. I didn't turn on the Light Cache. That will increase my rendering time, but of course, the result should be better than this.
My latest 3d model. The Malaysian Bestseller Perodua Myvi aka Boon/Passo. This was taken during material testing and being render using Vray.

2 comments:

  1. cubaan yang bagus bro.. saya tunggu bro buat Waja 2010.. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waja 2010 sedang dalam pembikinan. Harap xsibuk sgt bulan Feb ni.hehe

    ReplyDelete